on the provision of a voluntary charitable donation (free transfer of property, funds) for general (charitable) purposes.
This offer is addressed to an unspecified circle of individuals and legal entities (hereinafter referred to as
the "Benefactor") - visitors to the website of the CHARITY ORGANIZATION "CHARITY FOUNDATION "
PROSTHETIC ASSISTANCE FUND "VILNI", address 79020, Lviv region, Lviv city, str. Okunevsky T.,
building 1, apartment 250, +38 097 614 3445, on the Internet: https://protezhub.com/ (hereinafter - the Site), and is an official and public offer of the Charitable Organization "CHARITY FUND "PROSTHETIC ASSISTANCE FUND" VILNI", EDRPOU code 44692950 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organization"), in the person of the President Oksana Mykolaivna Lytvynenko, acting on the basis of the Statute, to conclude an agreement on a charitable donation (hereinafter - the Agreement), the subject and essential conditions of which are indicated below:
1. Terms and definitions:
Public Offer - a valid offer of the Organization, posted on the Site, to provide a charitable donation, addressed to an unlimited number of persons, including the Benefactor.
Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the Public Offer by taking actions to make a money transfer using the payment forms and means posted on the Site, as well as by transferring funds to the Organization's current account through bank institutions. The moment of Acceptance is the date of money transfer and/or crediting of funds to the Organization's bank account.
Charitable donation - voluntary monetary transfer by the Benefactor to achieve and implement the goals, objectives, directions and types of statutory activities of the Organization in accordance with the Agreement, the Organization's Statute and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
2. Subject of the contract:
The subject of this agreement is the free transfer of funds by the Benefactor into the ownership of the Organization, by making voluntary donations for the implementation of the Organization's statutory activities.
The charitable donation is voluntary and is not subject to further return to the Benefactor.
The benefactor independently determines the size of the charitable donation.
If desired, the Benefactor can indicate the intended purpose of the charitable donation, choosing among
the programs (projects), goals announced by the Organization.
3. Ways of making a charitable donation:
a subscription that involves monthly/annual payments in an arbitrary amount.
The specified subscription can be canceled at any time through the services of the user's bank (for example, Monobank).
4. Acceptance of the Offer means that the Benefactor agrees with all its provisions and fully understands and agrees with the subject of the Agreement, for the purpose of public collection of donations and with the right of the Organization to use a part of the Benefactor's charitable donation for the administrative expenses of the Organization, in an amount not greater than what is stipulated legislation of Ukraine.
5. Benefactor and the Organization, guided by Art. 207, Part 2 of Art. 639, Art. 641, 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine,
agree that from the moment of Acceptance, the Agreement is considered concluded in writing. At the same time, the Parties agree that the parties' failure to comply with the written form of the transaction does not mean its
6. Rights and obligations of the Organization:
6.1. The organization has the right to:
receive charitable donations and use them to achieve the Organization's goals, tasks, directions and types of statutory activity in accordance with the Agreement, the Organization's Statute and the Law of Ukraine
"On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations"; without the consent of the Benefactor, to change the direction of the use of the donation within the scope of the Organization's statutory activities; without the consent of the Benefactor, to use a part of the Charitable donation for administrative expenses of the Organization, in an amount not greater than that provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
6.2. The organization is obliged to:
to use the received charitable donations in accordance with the subject and conditions of this Agreement,
the Organization's Statute and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations";
to report on the use of charitable donations in the manner determined by this Agreement and the current
legislation of Ukraine.
7. The benefactor has the right to control the intended use of the charitable donation.
8. Place of public fundraising:
The public collection of charitable donations is carried out on the territory of any country in the world. The direct
activity of the Organization related to the public collection of donations under the Agreement is carried out at
the location of the Organization.
9. Deadline for fundraising:
The public collection of charitable donations continues until the moment of liquidation of the Organization, unless another term is determined by the Organization.
10. The purpose of collection and the procedure for the use of charitable donations:
The use of charitable donations collected under the Agreement is carried out by purchasing equipment, construction and consumables, and carrying out rehabilitation and prosthetics activities directly to people who suffered from the war in Ukraine, namely:
- promoting the development of health care, participating in the provision of medical and psychological assistance
to the population in need of social support and care;
- promoting the rehabilitation of the population affected by hostilities,
low-income groups, the disabled, children, pensioners, etc.;
- promoting the development of medical education;
- organization of medical training;
- promoting the implementation of programs and events aimed at attracting specialists to provide
highly qualified assistance in prosthetics/orthotics;
- receiving and providing humanitarian aid;
- receiving and importing humanitarian aid from abroad (including, but not limited to,
equipment, medical products, prostheses, orthoses);
- assistance in providing servicemen and the population injured as a result of hostilities
with prostheses and orthoses;
promoting the implementation of other directions and programs is not prohibited by the legislation of Ukraine.
11. The procedure for general access to the financial reports of the Organization:
Access to reports on the use of charitable donations of the Organization is granted to the Benefactor upon his
written application. Other information is provided by the Organization in the manner and within the time limits stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine. The organization may publish reports on the use of charitable donations on the Site.
12. All expenses for the payment of sums (commissions) related to the transfer and crediting of charitable
donations shall be borne by the Benefactor.
13. The benefactor is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by him when transferring a voluntary charitable donation.
14. In order to comply with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" and to fulfill the terms
of the Agreement, the Benefactor consents to the processing of personal data. The organization undertakes not
to transfer the e-mail address and other information about benefactors to third parties, except in
the cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
15. Acceptance also means that the Benefactor, a natural person, is notified and agrees to the following:
The benefactor gives the Organization unconditional consent to the processing of his/her personal data provided when visiting the Site and/or making a money transfer (hereinafter - personal data), and is notified of the inclusion of such information in the Organization's personal data base and of all rights regarding protection of his/her personal data, provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, namely Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection"; The organization processes personal data in any way for the purpose of proper implementation of this Agreement and its statutory activities.
16. The provisions of Ukrainian legislation apply to relations between the Benefactor and the Organization